Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tour Proposal

My tour will be about the Centennial Trail and I intend to focus on the urban section of the trail.
My stops:
- Clock Tower - I might use this stop to talk about the history of Riverfront Park
- Centennial Sculpture
- Rotary Fountain
- Looff Carousel
- INB Performing Arts Center
- History of the trail
- I still need two more stops

I think that my best sources of information will be the Northwest Room in the Spokane Public Library and the archives at the MAC. I am not sure what sort of experts I will be able to find.

1 comment:

  1. Jesse: This looks more like a tour of Riverfront Park. Please walk or bike a section of the trail ASAP and watch for interesting sites to interpret outside of the park. How about the bridge it crosses over the river near Gonzaga for example? The Russian sculpture we spoke about? The Upriver dam?

    ReplyDelete